I have received a referral letter from Skive Kommune, regarding a Danish course. How do I get started?
This offer of a Danish course is given within a five-year period, which starts one month at the latest after receiving the letter from Skive Kommune, unless you have arranged a different start date with us. Please notice:
- You must inform the sprogcenter minimum a month in advance about when you wish to start. If you don’t, you voucher will automatically be activated after one month, even though you are not attending class.
- You sign up for classes at our webpage.
I have received a referral letter from Skive Kommune regarding a Danish course. I wish to postpone my start date with four months?
- If you wish to accept the offer of a Danish course, but want to postpone your start date, you must contact Sprogcenter Skive within the 2 months and notify a start date.
- Please notice, that if you do not contact the sprogcenter, the period of time you have for learning Danish will automatically be activated.
How do I register for a Danish course at the Sprogcenter Skive?
Is it possible to pay off on the deposit over several months?
How is my payment of the deposit reimbursed?
How long time after payment of deposit, can I expect to start my Danish course?
What time of the day will my class be?
- Dayclasses always start at 8.15.
- Evening classes Danskuddannelse 1 -2- 3 are from 18:00 – 20:30 twice a week.
I am going on a 5 weeks holiday and I am afraid that I will be expelled from my class. What can I do to avoid that situation?
If you wish to have a break for a longer period, you will have to be withdrawn from your class.
How long will it take me to learn Danish?
With a firm commitment to attendance and your homework, and if you actively seek out practice opportunities, the time you need will be shortened considerably.